Armadilla Società Cooperativa Sociale, a Social Cooperative under Italian law, considers the protection of the privacy of the users of its website to be of fundamental importance and guarantees that the processing of personal data entered, collected and processed through the website www.armadilla.coop is carried out in compliance with the rights of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, the protection of personal identity and the right to protection of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016.
The Data controller is Armadilla Società Cooperativa Sociale.
Responsible for data processing
The person responsible for data processing is the Legal Representative of Armadilla Scs, Marco Pasquini.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Mr. Marco Pasquini.
Types of data processed
The processing is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/16, therefore we provide you with the following information.
Purpose of the processing
- The data you provide will be processed by the Armadilla Social Cooperative staff involved and authorized for the following purposes:
- Personnel search and selection.
- Archiving in the database (CVs and contracts) for future personnel searches or administrative checks.
- Personnel administration and reporting of financed projects.
- Staff evaluation.
- The processing will be carried out both in paper and electronic form; the provision of data is necessary and any refusal to provide the data could lead to failure to participate in the selections or to stipulate the contract.
- The data may be communicated for the purposes indicated to the following subjects:
- Armadilla offices, in Italy and around the world.
- Other organizations (Institutional donors, other NGOs, local partners, Crisis Units of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) which, for reasons related to project activities, come into contact with Armadilla and have the right to request such information.
Data management methods
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific adequate IT security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of interested parties
The rights of interested parties are provided for by articles 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 679/16.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification, pursuant to Chapter III of European Regulation 679/16. Pursuant to the aforementioned Chapter, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Such requests should be forwarded to:
Data Protection Officer
Via Giovanni Botero 16/a – Roma – 00159
Or via email to: